In FRENCH : Thursday, September, 30, 10:00 to 11:30 p.m. Online.
Register : https://libcal.biblio.polymtl.ca/event/3634555
In ENGLISH : Friday, October, 1st, 10:00 to 11:30. Online.
Register : https://libcal.biblio.polymtl.ca/event/3634556
• Learn to create a personal reference library and import references from bibliographic databases.
• Learn how to insert references into Word documents and automatically create bibliographies in more than 1000 scientific styles.
• Free installation on personal or institutional computers for Polytechnique teachers, researchers, students, and employees.
All registrants will have access to the webinar recording.
Le samedi 11 septembre, il ne sera pas possible d'accéder aux ressources électroniques de la Bibliothèque à partir de l'outil de recherche Sofia pendant une période de 15 à 60 minutes au cours de la journée.
Il sera toujours possible d'accéder aux ressources électroniques directement à partir des bases de données de la Bibliothèque.
Cette interruption temporaire survient en raison d’une opération de mise à jour majeure effectuée par notre fournisseur.
This page contains the most up-to-date information.
Wearing a surgical mask is mandatory at all times in the Library, but without distancing between individuals.
The Library is open to all. Check our opening hours.
You must make a reservation to use a computer workstation in room L-7607 or a study room.
You may freely access (without a reservation) the other places and bookshelves. Please follow the rules in assigned areas for silent individual work. Teamwork is allowed in collaborative areas.
Bring your Polytechnique Montréal ID card and make sure you are aware of the sanitary instructions and the conditions of access to the buildings and services established by the institution.
Visitors from outside of the Polytechnique community: you must report to the staff at the Library entrance to indicate your presence and register.
Return of documents
You must return your documents in the Library bookdrop located at the Library entrance.
Books from the Reserve may be borrowed, one at a time, for a period of 24 hours, until further notice.
Do you need help with Interlibrary loan? Contact us at email@example.com.
Journal articles and book chapters can be scanned and emailed, according to the fair dealing provisions of the Copyright Act. Visit our website to learn about our scan service.
To ensure you a smooth beginning of the year at Polytechnique Montréal, the Library offers webinars:
- Resources and services provided by the Library – View
- Find journal articles in the Library databases – View
We are available during Library hours to answer your questions and help you find the resources you need. Do not hesitate to contact us!
To ensure you a smooth beginning of the school year at Polytechnique Montréal, the Library offers two webinars covering its services.
• Resources and services provided by the Library – Thursday, September 9, 1 pm to 2 pm – Register.
• Find journal articles in the Library’s databases – Thursday, September, 16, 1 pm to 2 pm – Register.
Not available on the scheduled dates? The webinars will be recorded and can be accessed from the GO-Poly website! We can't wait to meet you.